All year the men and women of the waste management industry are hard at work collecting, processing, filtering, and recycling over 250 million tons of garbage to keep our environment safe and clean. The week of June 17th is the time for us to come together and collectively show our appreciation.
Need Ideas On How To Celebrate
It’s not too late to say thanks, get started here:
- Show your love and Buy the T-shirt
- Download a printable Thank You Card for your garbage workers
- Help us spread the word about the week of June 17th celebrating National Garbage Man Day
- Visit the Garbage Workers Wall of Honor
- More creative ideas on how to celebrate the sanitation worker’s efforts
Follow us on Facebook to see how people across the US are showing their appreciation.
Let us know how you celebrate!
We would love to know how you choose to celebrate the garbage workers in your life. Please leave us a comment or “Like” us on Facebook and leave us a message there. Who knows, your way of celebrating this year may give someone else an idea for how to show their support in the future.
Thank you for joining us in this week of appreciation!
The post Don’t Forget…National Garbage Man Day 2015 is here! appeared first on Garbage Man Day.